- Class library use – To schedule a time to check out books, do research schedule or use computers, please check the Library Calendar to see what’s available then and then Request Library Time
- The library will open for student use outside of class time starting Monday, 8/29 at 7:50. HOWEVER, if you need students to get library books or use computers, please email me and we can work something out. Regular hours are before school, nutrition, lunch (M-Th) after first 10 minutes, after school.
- Student Library Use During Class – Students may come to the library on their own during class as follows:
- Netbook Repair – First 20 minutes of class only (after Home Room during block I), with a Library Use Pass (to be distributed in teacher mailboxes), do NOT need to call ahead.
- Library Book Checkout – First 20 minutes of class (after Home Room during block I), with a Library Use Pass, do NOT need to call ahead.
- After first 20 Minutes – Send with a computer emergency (cracked screen, other major damage) MUST call ahead. Can also send to check out books, work in groups, or for test make-up, MUST call ahead.
- Test Make-up/Project work – Call ahead to ensure that we adequately accommodate and supervise students. Please send with a written pass that includes name(s) and specific instructions about use of notes/calculators, collaboration with others, and whether or not you want us to collect the student tests.
- Free Friday – Students are welcome to come in any time on Friday with a Library Use Pass to check out books. Please do not send more than 3 students at a time unless you call ahead.